1. A job where you have to wear something nice. It used to be that you would avoid getting “dressed up” during the day at all costs, and would scuffle into class wearing all but a Hefty bag and some Ugg boots, but now you want to have a reason to shop at Banana Republic. You dream of a flawless statement-necklace-and-shift-dress combo.
2. Sangria. The phrase “I hear they have a good sangria here” has crossed your lips on more occasions than you’d like to admit.
3. At least a few hours of precious weekend time to browse home decorating websites, like West Elm…
View original post 882 more words
1. Your need to find meaning in everything usually culminates into crafting conspiracy theories about what the period placement in a text means.
2. You end up making every situation in your life about 100x more difficult than it has to be.
3. You cannot let anything go, because you’re convinced that if you just run over the details a few more times, you’ll finally uncover some new understanding of the situation or it will somehow change the outcome.
4. You’ve probably never been sure about a thing in your life. You’ve approached everything from choosing a school and a partner to your outfit in the morning and brand of bread at the grocery store with equal levels of angst.
5. You could get a Master’s degree in interpreting what the song lyrics people post really mean.
6. Though your critical thinking skills are pretty on point, the toughest reality you’ve had…
View original post 429 more words